Welcome to Holiday Inn London - Kensington High Street
Located steps from Kensington's popular and stylish High Street, minutes from the nearest tube station and walking distance to London attractions such as Kensington Palace & Gardens, Hyde Park, The Royal Albert Hall, Victoria & Albert Museum, Natural History Museum & Science Museum.
As one of Europe’s largest Holiday Inns, the hotel offers an ideal central London location, stylish modern accommodation and a world of culture and comfort for both leisure and business travellers.
The hotel has 706 modern guest bedrooms and 13 flexible meeting rooms which can accommodate up to 300 delegates. Holiday Inn London - Kensington High Street has a stunning private garden plus a Health Club & Spa which boasts of the best leisure facilities in West London with an 18-metre swimming pool, a fully equipped gymnasium, fitness studio, steam room, sauna, hot tub, and treatment rooms.
Thank you to all our guests who took the time to review their stay with us on Tripadvisor.
This 2021 Tripadvisor Travellers Choice Award places the Holiday Inn London - Kensington High Street in the top 10% of hotels worldwide.
Comfort with modern touches
Our bedrooms are smartly designed with an emphasis on comfort, offering complimentary Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, pillow menu, flat-screen TV, over 700 digital newspapers & magazines available for download on your device or chioce and in-room safe. Our Executive bedrooms and Suites enjoy luxury touches, bathrobes, slippers and access to our Health Club & SPA.
Eat & Drink
We offer an array of dining options to cater for all our guests. The Boulevard Restaurant serves hot full English & Continental buffet breakfast every day, and delicious contemporary European dishes for lunch or dinner. Our Lounge Bar is more relaxed, an ideal spot for a light lunch with friends or a decadent afternoon tea. Our Open Lobby Cafe proudly serves Starbucks Coffee and offers a flexible environment where guests can eat, drink, work, relax and socialise.
The Boulevard Restaurant
The Boulevard is a spacious restaurant serving a delicious full English and continental breakfast buffet.
The Lounge Bar offers a contemporary yet casual art-deco inspired space, with an outstanding cocktail menu. Our new brunch menu is available from 10am until 1pm. Guests can also enjoy light, modern dishes as well as our celebrated Champagne afternoon tea.
Open Lobby Cafe
It is a revolution of the hotel lobby! No longer just a place for arrivals and departures. A flexible environment where guests can eat, drink, work, meet, relax, socialise, and have fun.
Our 'secret garden' is a haven, away from the hustle and bustle of High Street Kensington.
Rebalance your mind, body and spirit
Imagine SPA and Health Club is a London hotel spa within the Holiday Inn London - Kensington High Street. A contrast to London’s hustle and bustle, it’s a luxurious tranquil spa retreat in the very heart of Kensington – a place to escape from the stress of everyday life where you can find your own space, listen to your body, and indulge.
IHG Way of Clean Promise
IHG Way of Clean already includes deep cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants, and guests can expect to see evolved procedures throughout the hotel, which may include:
- Reception: Reduced contact at check-in, touchless transactions, front desk screens, sanitiser stations, sanitised key-cards, paperless check-out
- Public Spaces and Facilities: Additional deep cleaning of high touch surfaces, social distancing, guidance to implement ‘last cleaned’ charts, and best practices for pools, fitness centers and lounges
- Food & Beverage: New standards and service approach to buffets, banquets, room-service and catering
- Guest Room: Reduction of in-room furnishings/high-touch items, new laundry protocols, use of electrostatic technology (at select hotels) and the addition of in-room IHG Clean Promise cards with cleaning procedures
- Meetings and Events: Deep and more frequent cleaning of meeting and event spaces, access to ample hand sanitizer stations, socially-distanced seating and meeting room layout, guidance on management of guest flow, single-serve and pre-packaged meal options.